(Adds detail, background, byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, July 25 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's financial arm on Friday said it would stop offering vehicle leases to U.S. consumers, a sharp break in strategy in response to plunging resale prices for gas-guzzling trucks and tighter credit. "We are shifting our strategy to focus on retail products," said spokesman Bill Porter. "Effective August 1 we will no longer offer lease products in the United States." Porter said the move by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler financial arm to stop leasing vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642