* More than 400 Chrysler dealers seek arbitration * Chrysler says it will participate in process * US Rep Hoyer thanks Chrysler CEO for working "with us" WASHINGTON, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC will proceed with congressionally mandated arbitration for dealerships that have appealed the automaker's decision to close them down, the company said on Thursday. Chrysler terminated franchise agreements with nearly 800 showrooms last June in a bid to operate more efficiently and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler to go forward with dealer arbitration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.