* Talks with Chrysler debt holders break down * Chrysler, Fiat alliance still key * Obama to issue statement on Chrysler (adds debt details, Fiat alliance) WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will proceed with Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection to complete its restructuring after attempts to reach concessions with lenders faltered, an administration official said on Thursday. The U.S. Treasury had been in tense negotiations with a small group of hedge funds to wash out its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler headed to bankruptcy to finish overhaul" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642