* Witness testimony nears end after about 27 hours * Dealers tell of "devastating" closures * Chrysler CFO tells of pre-bankruptcy planning * Opponents readying appeals (Updates with testimony from dealers and CFO) By Tom Hals NEW YORK, May 29 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Chrysler LLC neared approval for its sale to a group led by Italy's Fiat SpA after three days of testimony ended and parties shifted their attention to 350 objections -- although opponents are likely to file ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler hopes for Friday OK on Fiat deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642