* Shutdown affects assembly line workers at Windsor plant * Plant expected to re-open on Feb. 7- spokeswoman * Raw materials shortages among problems- union official DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC plans to temporarily shut down its plant in Windsor, Ontario next week due to a shortage of parts, a spokeswoman said on Friday. The plant, which is expected to reopen on Feb. 7, is where the company builds its Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler idles Windsor plant due to parts shortage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642