(Recasts; Adds details, background, exec quote, dateline) DETROIT, June 20 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group said on Wednesday it plans to add about 100 new dealerships in established markets such as Western Europe over the next two years, as it focuses on expanding sales outside North America. The automaker, which has been losing market share in the United States, said it plans to double last year's sales outside North America to about 400,000 units in the next five years. Sales outside ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler to increase international dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642