* CEO says '10 likely a better year than had forecast * Expects to get clearance for U.S. DOE loans in Q3 TORONTO, May 20 (Reuters) - Chrysler will "probably" launch its public offering will in 2011 and expects that 2010 will be a better year than it originally had forecast, the company's Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. Marchionne, speaking to reporters in Toronto, also said that he expects Chrysler to get clearance for U.S. Department of Energy Loans in the third ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler IPO will "probably" be in 2011 -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642