* Chrysler plans to pay off US govt loans on Tuesday * Payoff will raise Fiat's stake in Chrysler to 46 pct * Marchionne sees Fiat stake rising to 76 pct "over time" (Adds quotes, background) By Ben Klayman MACOMB, Mich., May 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC is set to pay off its government loans on Tuesday, saving it more than $300 million a year in interest payments and allowing Fiat to raise its stake in the U.S. automaker to 46 percent, its CEO said. The move aims to put ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler loan payoff could save it $300 mln/yr-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642