(Recasts, adds details from company release, background, byline) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC is exploring strategic options for its Dodge Viper sports car business as the struggling U.S. automaker tries to raise cash to ride out a deepening U.S. auto downturn. "We have been approached by third parties who are interested in exploring future possibilities for Viper," Chief Executive Bob Nardelli said on Wednesday in a memo to employees. "As the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler looking at options for Viper business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.