* Treasury in agreement with top Chrysler lenders-CEO * Deal still needs to be approved by all lenders-CEO * UAW leadership approves tentative labor agreement-CEO (Adds background, more comments, bylines) By Soyoung Kim and Poornima Gupta DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler continues to make progress in its efforts to complete a proposed alliance with Fiat SpA and qualify for additional government loans, Chrysler Chief Executive Bob Nardelli said on Wednesday. The U.S. Treasury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler makes progress in Fiat talks-memo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.