(Adds background in paragraph 2) July 31 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC is exploring a deal to make trucks for Japan's Nissan Motor Co as part of a move to prop up the U.S. firm's finances with foreign tie-ups, the Wall Street Journal said on Thursday, citing people familiar with the matter. In April, Chrysler and Nissan entered a deal under which Nissan would build a small car for Chrysler using the North American automaker's design and Chrysler would build a new full-sized pickup truck for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler may also partner with Nissan - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.