(Adds comment from Chrysler spokesman, details, changes dateline, previous FRANKFURT) DETROIT, June 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler may match General Motors Corp.'s offer giving all U.S. car buyers the same discounts its employees get if GM extends the promotion beyond next week, a Detroit newspaper said on Wednesday. Citing sources familiar with the matter, the Detroit News said the U.S. arm of DaimlerChrysler had told its national dealer council on Tuesday it could make a similar offer as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler may match GM discount program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.