CHICAGO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC said on Monday it is offering buyouts of up to $100,000 each to an unidentified number of hourly workers at 12 of its Detroit-area facilities as part of its November plan to eliminate up to 10,000 unionized jobs. The buyouts could be extended to a 13th plant in Warren, Michigan, which was idled this week, Chrysler spokeswoman Michele Tinson said. Not every hourly worker will qualify for the buyout offers, which are being made only in Detroit, she ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler offersg buyouts to hourly Detroit workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642