DETROIT, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC's minivan plant in Windsor, Ontario, reopened on Monday afternoon after shutting for less than a day due to a short-lived strike at a nearby supplier plant, Chrysler and the Canadian Auto Workers said. The plant, which makes two types of minivans and a cargo van, was shut for part of Monday after a CAW union local at Dakkota Integrated Systems initially turned down a new contract, according to officials with CAW Local 444, which represents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler Ontario minivan plant reopens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642