* Plan would retain 2,250 jobs, add new transmission * Investment pending Kokomo city tax abatements * Chrysler partners with ZF Group on transmission * President Obama to speak later on Tuesday KOKOMO, Ind, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC said on Tuesday it is looking to invest $843 million to improve its Kokomo, Indiana, plants to produce a new transmission and retain about 2,250 jobs. Chrysler said the Kokomo improvements would push its total investment in U.S. facilities ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler plans $843 mln to improve Kokomo plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.