(Adds details, quotes) LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler Group has no plans to launch new U.S. sales incentives before the end of the year and is working with dealers to eliminate sales bank inventory, Joe Eberhardt, its vice president for sales and marketing, said on Wednesday. Eberhardt said Chrysler was working to gets its unaccounted for unsold inventory "down toward zero" in the next several weeks. Eberhardt also said dealer inventory was in the low ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler plans no new U.S. sales incentives-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.