* Chrysler borrows $200 mln more than initially targeted * Term loan now $3 bln; bond offering is $3.2 bln- sources * Revolving credit facility cut to $1.3 bln- sources (Adds bylines, analyst comment, background on the refinancing efforts, Chrysler declined to comment) By Soyoung Kim and Michelle Sierra NEW YORK, May 19 (Reuters) - U.S. automaker Chrysler Group LLC borrowed $6.2 billion to refinance high-cost government loans stemming from its 2009 bankruptcy restructuring, people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler raises $6.2 billion in new debt-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642