DETROIT, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Chrysler [CBS.UL] is prepared to meet "accountability and viability" criteria requested by Congress as a condition for considering a government bailout for the auto industry, Chief Executive Bob Nardelli said. U.S. lawmakers, while dismissing a blank check approach to the cash crisis facing the auto industry, agreed last week to give them another chance to make their case for a rescue, asking for the submission of restructuring plans by Dec. 2. "The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler readying "viable" turnaround plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.