DETROIT, April 28 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC, the U.S. automaker that came to the brink of collapse before a federal bailout in 2009, will repay the U.S. and Canadian governments during the second quarter, the company said on Thursday. The announcement comes almost about two years after Chrysler emerged from a U.S.-funded bankruptcy under the management of Italy's Fiat SpA . The company will use the proceeds from term loans and a debt offering to repay the governments, Chrysler said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler to repay U.S., Canada loans in Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.