(Adds background, details) WASHINGTON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG is focused on restructuring its Chrysler unit and plans to unveil a blueprint next month, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said on Tuesday Zetsche, who appeared at the Washington Auto Show, declined to provide details on the company's cost-cutting plans. "There is a lot of speculation. When we announce our plan, there will be fact," Zetsche said. "We have a date coming up shortly and we will (address) it at that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler restructuring to be unveiled soon-Zetsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.