(Adds details, comments) TORONTO, June 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's decision to shut down its St. Louis minivan plant is good news for the company's van plant in Windsor, Ontario, although it underscores the long-term uncertainty of the van segment, an analyst said on Monday. "I think for now the production there is safe," said Aaron Bragman, an automotive analyst at Global Insight, of the Windsor plant, which currently runs three shifts producing the industry-leading Town & Country ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler St. Louis cut seen good for Canada plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.