(Adds details) FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Ailing U.S. carmaker Chrysler Holding LLC sustained a net loss of 1.94 billion euros ($2.92 billion) according to IFRS accounting rules between the close of its sale on Aug. 4 and the end of the third quarter, former owner Daimler said on Wednesday. The loss was mainly due to extraordinary charges resulting from items that included restructuring measures and a new agreement reached with the UAW trade union. Daimler added that as of the end ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler sustains heavy loss due to one-offs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.