NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC is on track to break even on an operating basis in 2010 and holds more than $5 billion in cash at the current time, said Chrysler Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne on Tuesday. Marchionne, who is CEO of both Chrysler and Fiat SpA , which operates Chrysler, added that the company's break-even point was substantially lower than most analysts estimated. "To the extent that I'm producing cash, and I keep on investing in the brand portfolio," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler on track for breakeven operations in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.