By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC's [CBS.UL] plan to return to profitability is "reasonable and achievable", Chief Executive Bob Nardelli told the company's employees in a memo. Chrysler, which won a $4 billion federal rescue package last week, will continue to work with all of its stakeholders in coming weeks to achieve the "shared sacrifice" it needs to turn around its operations, Nardelli said in the Monday evening memo, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chrysler turnaround plan 'achievable': CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642