* Expects slowing global auto sales to hurt BMW * Cuts price target to 60 euros from 75 euros * No longer sees emerging markets as revenue driver * Shares fall 3 pct June 26 (Reuters) - Citi Investment Research downgraded BMW AG to "neutral" from "buy," and said a slowdown in China and the Asia-Pacific region signals that emerging markets can no longer drive the automaker's stock. BMW said in May that China was its biggest single market for the first quarter. China's burgeoning affluent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Citi cuts BMW to neutral, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.