* Removes Wesco from top picks list * Cuts price targets on GE, Honeywell, 3M * Downgrades Actuant to "neutral" on Europe exposure June 28 (Reuters) - Citi Investment Research downgraded the U.S. multi-industry and electrical equipment sector to "neutral" from "attractive," saying the tough operating environment in Europe will pose the greatest risk to industry earnings in the next two years. The brokerage also cut its rating on Actuant Corp to "neutral" from "buy," given the company's 35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Citi cuts US diversified industrials to neutral" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642