Nov 23 (Reuters) - Citigroup on Monday raised its price target for Ford Motor Co citing improved earnings and slightly higher multiples, but maintained a "sell" rating based on valuation and relative risk or reward. Citigroup analyst Will Randow raised his target price on shares of the No. 2 U.S.-based automaker to $6.50 from $4.40. Following Ford's third-quarter results and convertible debt offering, the analyst also revised the company's 2009-11 EPS estimates upward to reflect improved ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Citi keeps sell rating on Ford; raises target price" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.