(Adds details) KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Citigroup cut its target prices for most of the Malaysian stocks it covers, saying it believes the Malaysian market was in for another round of de-rating and higher risk premiums. The Malaysian market has lagged other regional bourses, bogged down by the poor performance of shares of government-linked companies, Citigroup said in a report. Malaysia's benchmark Kuala Lumpur Composite Index has risen 29 percent so far this year, hitting a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Citigroup cuts target prices for Malaysia stocks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.