* Citroen boss says Russia presence vital * Says business sales will help when scrapping schemes end * PSA Peugeot Citroen shares up 2.7 percent (Adds detail, share price) PARIS, April 30 (Reuters) - Citroen wants to boost its market share in Europe this year, the brand's new executive vice-president, Jean-Marc Gales, told journalists on Thursday. Citroen, the smaller of the two brands making up French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , hopes to benefit from sales to businesses once ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Citroen aims to boost 2009 Europe market share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.