(Recasts with confirmation, quotes from NYMEX member, analyst) By Jonathan Spicer and Ros Krasny NEW YORK/CHICAGO, Aug 18 (Reuters) - CME Group's $7.6 billion purchase of energy and metals trading market NYMEX was approved by NYMEX Holdings Inc members and shareholders and CME shareholders, the exchanges said on Monday. The deal, which required approval from at least 75 percent of the 816 seats held by New York Mercantile Exchange members, will solidify CME Group's standing as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CME captures latest prize as NYMEX deal approved" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.