(Adds background) NEW YORK, Aug 15 (Reuters) - CME Group , operator of the world's largest derivatives exchange, said on Friday that it expected its $8.4 billion acquisition of NYMEX Holdings Inc to close on Aug. 22, if shareholders and members vote for the deal at meetings scheduled for Aug. 18. Earlier this week, there were reports that a number of NYMEX members were threatening to scuttle the deal over concerns about the tax treatment of the $750,000 that CME would pay for each NYMEX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CME expects acquisition of NYMEX to close Aug. 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.