(Adds background, details, NEW YORK dateline) NEW YORK, June 30 (Reuters) - The world's largest derivatives exchange, CME Group , is canceling its listing on the New York Stock Exchange, moving to a sole listing with Nasdaq OMX Group . The move from a dual listing on NYSE Euronext's Big Board and the Nasdaq is a coup for the electronic exchange, which fights hard to lure listings from its more established rival. As part of the deal, Nasdaq OMX agreed to extend by seven years, to 2019, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CME to shift to sole Nasdaq listing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.