(Adds details on lines) March 27 (Reuters) - Canadian National Railways said it has sold two rail line segments in the greater Toronto region to Metrolinx, Ontario's regional transport agency, for C$310.5 million. Metrolinx is buying a line that runs from Rosedale Valley road north through the Don Valley to CN's main east-west freight line near the Toronto-York region border. The line is a part of CN's Bala subdivision. GO Transit, Metrolinx's inter-regional transit system in Ontario, links ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CN sells two rail lines in Toronto for C$310.5 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.