(Adds more details, opening stock price) CHICAGO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Farm equipment maker CNH Global NV on Monday declared an impasse in contract talks with the United Auto Workers, which has been on strike at four facilities since Nov. 3. The company, as a result, said it will implement some aspects of its final contract offer, including work-rule and health-care benefit changes for current employees and lower wages for new hires. CNH's portion of the annual health-care premium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CNH declares impasse in talks with UAW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642