(Add details on results) CHICAGO, Jan 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global NV on Wednesday posted a higher fourth-quarter profit as the farm and construction equipment maker's ability to raise prices in key markets lifted margins. The company, an affiliate of Italian carmaker Fiat SpA , reported net income of $35 million, or 15 cents a share, compared with $7 million, or 3 cents a share, a year earlier. Stripping out the effects of charges from a previous restructuring, profit was 39 cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CNH posts higher quarterly profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.