(Adds earnings details, early stock action) CHICAGO, July 24 (Reuters) - CNH Global N.V. , one of the world's largest farm equipment makers, on Thursday reported lower quarterly earnings due to restructuring charges, but said industrywide sales showed notable improvement. CNH, whose parent is Italian carmaker Fiat , said sales of its own equipment, especially combines, increased at the retail level, enabling dealers to reduce stocks as it adjusted its manufacturing output below demand. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CNH profit falls, but farm sales improve" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642