(Adds sales, earnings outlook) CHICAGO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Recreational vehicle maker Coachmen Industries Inc. reported higher third-quarter earnings on Monday, in line with its Oct. 10 forecast, on higher sales. The Elkhart, Indiana-based company reported net income of $5.4 million, or 35 cents a share, compared with $4.3 million, or 27 cents, in the third quarter of 2002. That was in line with Coachmen's prediction earlier this month that it would earn 33 to 35 cents a share, beating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Coachmen Industries 3rd-qtr net rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.