(Adds sales, earnings outlook) CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Recreational vehicle maker Coachmen Industries Inc. said on Monday its fourth-quarter earnings increased, helped by a gain on the sale of an RV dealership. Net income increased to $3.6 million, or 23 cents a share, from $2.0 million, or 13 cents a share, a year earlier. Income from continuing operations fell to $1.9 million, or 12 cents a share, from $2.0 million, or 13 cents, a share. Sales increased 9 percent to $204 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Coachmen Industries fourth-quarter earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642