(Adds details on sales and outlook) CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Coachmen Industries Inc. , which makes recreational vehicles and modular homes, on Monday posted a quarterly loss, in part because higher gasoline prices hurt sales of RVs. Coachmen reported a net loss of $14.1 million, or 91 cents per share, compared with a profit of $3.6 million, or 23 cents a share, a year earlier. Sales fell 25.2 percent to $140 million. Coachmen reported losses in the first three quarters of 2005 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Coachmen posts loss as RV, home sales fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.