* Coal India to submit final bid for Golden Energy by June end-sources * Indonesia's United Tractors withdraws from race for the asset-sources (Adds details, byline) By Prashant Mehra and Janeman Latul MUMBAI/JAKARTA, May 26 (Reuters) - Coal India, the world's largest coal miner, is in advanced talks to buy up to 40 percent stake in Indonesia's Golden Energy Mines in a deal valued at between $750 million and $1 billion, three sources with direct knowledge said on Thursday. Golden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Coal India in talks to buy Indonesia mine for up to $1 bln-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.