(Updates with closing stock price) NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Shares of Cogent Inc. soared 50 percent in their market debut on Friday after the fingerprint identification company's initial public offering priced at the top end of its range. Cogent's IPO raised a higher-than-expected $216 million, with 18 million shares pricing at $12 per share, at the high end of a $10-to-$12 range. That range had been bumped up from previous estimates that the stock would price between $8.50 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cogent shares soar in market debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.