* Sees Q3 rev $74-$76 mln vs est $66.5 mln * Says strong demand in factory automation market Sept 27 (Reuters) - Cognex Corp , a maker of vision sensors, raised its third-quarter revenue outlook, helped by stronger-than-anticipated demand from its factory automation market. Semiconductor, consumer goods, health care, and automotive companies, among others, use Cognex's machine vision systems to position and identify products, gauge sizes, and locate defects. The company now expects ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cognex raises Q3 rev outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.