(Adds quote, details, share price) MILAN, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The Italian financier who is set to become chairman of the successor to Alitalia won approval from his holding company IMMSI on Thursday to invest up to 150 million euros ($221.9 million) in the new airline. News of the approval, the latest in a series of confirmations by a number of investors of their involvement in saving Alitalia , boosted IMMSI shares more than 9 percent. At 1257 GMT, they were up 9.12 percent at 0.823 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Colaninno's holding approves new Alitalia investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.