(Adds detail) MILAN, June 26 (Reuters) - IMMSI , the holding company of Italian financier Roberto Colaninno, said on Thursday it expected to sign a contract to take over Vespa scooter maker Piaggio group by July 27. IMMSI said in a statement the deal should close before the start of September and it had completed due diligence together with Morgan Grenfell Private Equity, a Deutsche Bank-controlled fund which owns about 86 percent of Piaggio. Piaggio's Vespa scooters came to symbolise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Colaninno's IMMSI sees Piaggio deal by July 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.