(Adds earnings details, background) TROY, Mich., Feb 20 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Collins & Aikman Corp. on Thursday reported a narrower quarterly net loss as it doubled sales through acquisitions and consolidated operations. The maker of instrument panels, plastic trim, fabrics, carpeting and convertible tops has been restructuring under a new management team to integrate a string of acquisitions, including the 2001 purchase of Textron Inc.'s automotive trim unit, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Collins & Aikman narrows loss as sales rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.