(Adds PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG comments in paragraph 5) NEW YORK, May 18 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts maker Collins & Aikman Corp. has sued its former chief executive, David Stockman, 13 others connected with the company and a private equity firm, accusing them of using fraudulent schemes that worsened its financial woes. Collins & Aikman also sued two of its former auditors, PricewaterhouseCoopers and KPMG, alleging they violated professional standards and acted with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Collins & Aikman sues former CEO, others" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642