(Adds details, export figures) BOGOTA, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Colombia's industrial output for November rose 7.38 percent compared with the same month a year earlier driven by production of non-metal minerals and the automoble industry, the DANE statistics agency said on Monday. Imports for November rose 23.5 percent to $3.13 billion compared with the same month a year earlier. Colombia is enjoying its strongest economic growth in three decades as better security draws more foreign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Colombia industrial output rose 7.38 pct in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.