* Garzon sees majority in US Congress to approve pact * US labor says Colombia too dangerous for union workers * Republicans pressing Obama for action on Colombia pact (Releads with Colombian vice president remarks) By Doug Palmer WASHINGTON, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Colombian Vice President Angelino Garzon urged President Barack Obama on Wednesday to work with the U.S. Congress to approve a long-delayed bilateral trade deal this year "We hope and we stress that 2011 is the year the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Colombia presses US for trade vote this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.