(Adds details, background) SINGAPORE, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Singapore transport companies Comfort Group Ltd and Delgro Corp Ltd said on Thursday they will merge to boost profits, shareholder value and strengthen overseas operations. The merger, which would create the city state's largest land transport group with a market value of around S$1.2 billion ($682 million), comes after rail operator SMRT Corp's takeover of bus and taxi firm TIBS Holdings in July last year. Dominant taxi operator ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Comfort , Delgro in transport merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642