(Adds details) WASHINGTON, May 21 (Reuters) - Commercial Vehicle Group Inc., a supplier of seats, interior trim and flooring for commercial vehicles including heavy-duty trucks, filed on Friday to raise up to $150 million in an initial public offering of stock. Commercial Vehicle's products include suspension seat systems, cabinetry, mirrors, wiper systems, controls and switches for use in commercial vehicle cabs. "We are differentiated from suppliers to the automotive industry by our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Commercial Vehicle Group files for $150 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.